To be a leading global institution in the provision of quality education programmes. To nurture and foster in young children disciplined habits and prepare them to be lifelong learners.
We look forward to foster learning by providing innovative, educational and experiential programmes, towards the development of dynamic individuals with strong moral values and a passion for lifelong learning.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Children First : We place the interests of the children to awaken joy in their creative expression.
- Collaborative Partnership : We foster a strong relationship with parents and associates.
- Culture of Excellence : We strive for excellence in holistic development of each child.
- Professional Conduct : We hold the highest standard of integrity and treat everybody with respect and dignity.
- Community Spirit : We inculcate a strong sense of unity along with community spirit in our students.
Learning is a joyful journey that begins from birth and continues throughout our lives culminating in a lifelong pursuit of knowledge and wisdom.
Our curriculum is founded on five key principles and beliefs, which are grounded in theories and research findings in early childhood education and development.
- Our indigenous curriculum fosters a supportive and responsive environment for the holistic development of children with commitment, love and respect.
- We believe that every child is a unique, competent and capable individual, with innovative ideas, unique talents, and unlimited possibilities for change and growth that must be nurtured, encouraged and developed to his or her fullest potential.
- We believe that early childhood education should foster holistic development, to serve as the foundation for intellectual growth and development.
- We believe that early childhood education should nurture life skills, and promote inquisitiveness in children to make them lifelong learners who have positive dispositions, attitudes and feelings towards learning.
- We recognize and support the areas of development in children by promoting meaningful and collaborative partnership and making them independent.